Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality about GMI!!!!!!

+5
hypnotic79
asifshiraz
jehanzaib
omerwaheed
suhail
9 posters

Go down

Reality about GMI!!!!!! Empty Reality about GMI!!!!!!

Post  suhail Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:39 am

Dear GMI users in Pakistan,

Do you want to know and to see reality about GMI (Goldmine International) a Norway company?

If yes, just click to this link: http://www.norway-lebanon.org/business/news/goldmine.htm
which is quatation from Norway Embassy in Lebanon: "Goldmine Int. - No relation
The embassy has recently recieved a number of questions concerning a company named “Goldmine International”. The Royal Norwegian Embassy would like to state that we have no knowledge of this company, and that we do not have any relations with them."

So people first think!!!!!
I know who is founder. The founder of GMI, which is registered in Norway is an Iranian man named Mansour Farah. Their headquarter is in Dubai UAE. But the company is just registered in Norway to close the eyes of people.

GMI was also working in Iran & Tajikistan and etc. As it seems they will just faint people and promise much, but in reality they will just get people's money and then even will not reply in messages and phone calls.

By the way, GMI in Pakistan was brought by Mr. Kamran and Kamran is partner of Farah and he is best Networker for Farah.

Think before you start working with GMI.

suhail

Back to top Go down

Reality about GMI!!!!!! Empty The reality of gmi ... through my eyes.

Post  omerwaheed Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:31 pm

Mr. Suhail;

I am an employee.. .and i have lived my life working for my boss. A Shah Allam trader now has a huge setup through out punjab, all through my efforts. You dont know me so it doesnt matter if you believe me.

Anyhow... the point is, business brought in 10 folds to the company, but in return what did i get???????? I normally ask this question to myself that I spent 4 and half years of my life for what. What did i gain? Did i get any financial benefits. NO. Yes just like me there are serveral people who are trying to live their life honestly but the return was zero. What i know that if i had money and all those brands, i wouldve been playing in fortune.

About GMI, I do not know what it is and how they made it. But what i know is my efforts will bring me an equal fortune in return. I can florish my business with it. and plus corporate PR. What else would i want. Furthermore, I do understand that nothing is forever. The so called american businesses which became the turning point for any common person are in jeopardy. Sohail, there is a peak for everything and everything has to die. no one can deny this reality.

one more thing before i close this topic. If we dont have an opposition in pakistan, we cant work. If you chose to sit in the opposition, so be it. Work and efforts become challange. I have an habbit of collecting good quotes, here is one, i think even opposition like yourself will enjoy....

"Kites rise highest against the wind – not with it." by "Winston Churchill"

and here is the one which i do it everyday, twice a day in summer.

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." by "Zig Ziglar"

If you need more......... leave a post.

Omer. lahore.

Last edited by omerwaheed on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to be continued)

omerwaheed

Back to top Go down

Reality about GMI!!!!!! Empty Goldmine International Fraud

Post  jehanzaib Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Dear users,
Goldmine International is he biggest scamming company currently operating in Pakistan click the link to know in detail about this company:

htttp://www.gmiscam.blogspot.com

jehanzaib

Back to top Go down

Reality about GMI!!!!!! Empty Re: Reality about GMI!!!!!!

Post  asifshiraz Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:01 am

It is sad to see intelligent, young pakistani boys falling prey to ponzi shceme scams. Yeh hee time mehnat karnay mein lagao toe ziada kamaa loe....

asifshiraz

Back to top Go down

Reality about GMI!!!!!! Empty Contacts or email addresses

Post  hypnotic79 Tue May 12, 2009 8:47 am

Hi..

This is Asif Faiz... well i hv heard about your organization and very much interested to become a member of this team.. i will need some guidance from the team or head office... specially i need the contact of the head of this organization at pakistan ... so kindly if someone can help me do reply me on hypnotic79@hotmail.com..
Thanks

Asif Faiz

hypnotic79

Back to top Go down

Reality about GMI!!!!!! Empty thats the Reality of Gmi

Post  Hamza Zafar Khan Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Guys u all say the reality of Gmi hmm

but u are so inocent aap ko reality mai batata hn Gmi ke wajah sai aaj 10,000 loogon ko rozgar milyeh hai 8000 ke gharor mai chulayeh jalyeh hain yeh hai gmi thats the reality about the gmi 20000 loogon nai apne dreams poryeh kiye hain thats the gmi aap sab sirf baatein bananah jante ho gmi ke baryeh mai kuch nahi jante

gmi kahan ke hai kis ke hai doesnt matter Pakistan mai registered hai bas yahi kafi hai bussiness acha hai thats it paise cash ho rahe hai thats it

and now agar kisi ko bhi problem hai gmi sai than talk to me

Hamza Zafar Khan

http://www.besetnetworkmarketing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Reality about GMI!!!!!! Empty join our team

Post  danish_cool Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 am

any one who wants to join GMI can contact me 03322572118 or email me danishcharania786@hotmail.com

danish_cool

Back to top Go down

Reality about GMI!!!!!! Empty ABOUT GMI...........................:)

Post  maroof ahmad Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:43 am

GMI FRAUD..... GMI SCAM.......GMI MISLEADING PEOPLE..............GMI COLLECTING MONEY FROM PAKISTAN.......

what the fuck is this ............... brothers why are you getting so personal if peoples are trying to change their life. so please stop this non sens that gmi is fraud etc....... for more verification please check these registration certificates and before quoting any comment on any thing please confirm that did you have any information about that thing or not..........now check it by your self and shut your fucking mouth close if you don't want to change your life and wants to live like a mango man then carry on my best wishes are with you..........

the security and exchange commission of Pakistan's verified certificate
http://www.secp.gov.pk/ns/company.asp?COMPANY_CODE=0045936&id=

maroof ahmad

Back to top Go down

Reality about GMI!!!!!! Empty Is GMI true?

Post  gmirookie Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Assalam alekum,
To all of my Sisters, Brothers and Friends in other words my GMI Family, let them say whatever they want to say as we should not stop them its their anger coming out in form of abusing GMI as they did could not work hard and wanted to make easy money and nothing comes easy so they quit and became Quitter so my dear friends the “Quitter can never be a Winner and the Winner can never be a Quitter” now these Quitters are talking bad about the Company, Inshallah within 2-3 days we will show them what is GMI and what is the Power of True GMI Family.

gmirookie

Back to top Go down

Reality about GMI!!!!!! Empty Re: Reality about GMI!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down